up board 10th english paper यूपी बोर्ड मॉडल पेपर 2021 class 10 इंग्लिश का मॉडल पेपर इंग्लिश मॉडल पेपर 2021 बोर्ड 10 वीं गणित मॉडल पेपर 2021 यूपी बोर्ड मॉडल पेपर 2019 class 10 Hindi ूप बोर्ड मॉडल पेपर २०२० क्लास १० यूपी बोर्ड मॉडल पेपर 2019 10th यूपी बोर्ड मॉडल पेपर ऑल सब्जेक्ट 2021
UP Board 10th English Paper 2021
10th English Paper 2021 for UP Board High School Exam. इस प्रश्नपत्र को डाउनलोड करने के लिए इस पेज में सबसे नीचे जाएँ वहां डाउनलोड लिंक दिया गया है |
इन्हें भी देखें :-
यूपी बोर्ड 10वीं का प्रश्नपत्र (मॉडल पेपर)
यूपी बोर्ड 10वीं का सिलेबस (नया वाला)
यूपी बोर्ड 10वीं की पुरानी किताबें
Instruction: First 15 minutes are allotted for the candidates to read the question paper.
- This question paper is divided into two sections – A and B.
- All questions from the two sections are compulsory.
- Marks are indicated against each question.
- Read the question very carefully before you start answering them.
All through the night, Lencho thought only of his one hope; the help of God, whose eyes, as he had been instructed see everything; even what is deep in one’s conscience.
Lencho was an ox of a man, working like an animal in the fields, but still he knew how to write. The following Sunday, at daybreak, he began to write a letter which he himself would carry to town and place in the mail.
It was nothing less than a letter to God.”God”, he wrote, “If you don’t help me, my family and I will go hungry this year. I need a hundred pesos in order to sow my field again and to live until the crop comes because the hailstorm… .”
- What had Lencho learnt about God ?
- What help did Lencho want from God and why ?
2. Answer one of following questions in about 60 words:
- Why was Nehru so attached to the Ganga ?
- Who was Socrates ? What were his teachings ?
UP Board 10th english paper 2021
3. Answer two of the following questions in about 25 words each:
- How, according to Yudhishthira, can a man become happy and rich ?
- How did the second son show true wisdom ?
- Who was Swami Hari Das ? Why did Akbar want to meet him ?
4. Match the words of List A with their meanings in List B :
|List A||List B|
|anxiety||burnt into fire|
|resemble||art of stone carving|
|cremated||to look like|
|sculpture||feelings of uncertainty and fear about future.|
Read the following lines of poetry and answer the questions given below it:
Into the moonlight,
Whiter than snow,
Waving so flowerlike
When the winds blow!
- What colour is the fountain in the moonlight?
- What happens to the fountain when the wings below ?
6. Give the central idea of one of the following poems:
- The Psalm of life.
- The Nation Builders.
UP Board 10th English Model Paper 2021
7. Answer two of the following questions in about 25 words each:
- How did the great and eventful life of Socrates end?
- What changes did village-boys notice in the boy after he sat on the green mound?
- Who was Luz Long? How did he differ from the other members of his race?
8. Points out true and false in the following statements :
- Thomas Alva Edison was a great inventor of England.
- The beautiful palace of Vikramaditya stands even today in Ujjain.
- The judgment-seat of Vikramaditya was supported on the hands and wings of twenty-five stone angels.
- Pierre de Coubertin was the founder of modern Olympic Games.
9.Select the most suitable alternative to complete the following statements:
(a) Edison’s father gave him twenty-five cents for every book he read because………….
- he had failed in all his experiments.
- he wanted Edison to read more books.
- Edison’s ideas were wrong.
- he was a funny boy.
(b) Edison succeeded in making electric bulb after nearly…………..
- one thousand experiments
- two thousand experiments
- one thousand and two hundred experiments
- one thousand and five hundred experiments.
(c) The king of Ujjain could not sit on the judgment seat of Vikramaditya because………..
- he was afraid of cowherd boy
- every time he was pushed aside by an angel
- he thought himself unworthy of it
- he wanted to be a just king.
(d) Jesse Owens could not clear two of the three long jump trials because he………..
- was nervous
- was overconfident
- was angry over the ‘master-race’ theory of Adolf Hitler.
- feared that Luz Long, a German athlete might beat him at the finals.
UP Board 10th English Model Paper 2021 Pdf
10. Do as indicated against each of the following sentences:
- give me eat to something please. (Frame a correct sentence by re-ordering the words)
- People always admire the freedom fighters. (Change into passive voice)
- Ketki said, “Will the teacher not teach us today ?” (Change into indirect speech)
- My brother and his companions …….. TV. (Use the correct form of verb ‘watch’ to fill in the blank.
11. (a) Choose the correct preposition from the ones given below the sentence to fill in the blank:
He has been suffering from fever …….. about a week.
(since, for, from)
(b) Complete the following sentence:
I do not know why……………
(c) Complete the spellings of the following words:
- ordin_ _ _
- bel_ _ve.
(d) Punctuate the following using capital letters wherever necessary:
the teacher said to amit have you completed your homework
12. Translate the following into English:
जब मैं स्टेशन पंहुचा तो रेलगाड़ी छूटने ही वाली थी | मैं दौड़कर प्लेटफार्म पर गया | वहां पहुंचा ही था कि रेलगाड़ी चल दी | गाड़ी ने शीघ्र ही गति पकड़ ली और मैं एक मुर्ख की तरह उसे प्लेटफार्म से बाहर जाते हुए देख रहा था |
13. Write an application to the Principal of your school requesting him to change your subjects. (Do not write your Name and Roll No.)
(Do not write your Name and Place.)
14. Write an essay on one of the following topics in about 60 words. Points of help are given below for each topic:
(a) Scene in a Public Park:
- Name and situation
- Scene in the morning
- Scene during the day
- Scene in the evening
- Advantages of a Public Park.
(b) Policeman :
- His uniform
- His duties
- His usefulness in public
- Image needs to be changed.
(c) Visit to a Zoo :
- Place and time
- Animals seen by you
- Birds, fish and serpents
UP Board 10th english paper 2021
15. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions set thereon:
The ‘Titanic’ was a huge passenger-ship. It was provided with all possible luxuries and comforts. It was on its first voyage to America. There were 2200 passengers on board. The sea was calm. The ship was moving at its normal speed. Around midnight there was an alarm call. The man on duty had sighted an iceberg ahed. The captain ordered his men to change to course of the ship. But before the order could be carried out, the ‘Titanic’ had collided against the iceberg. It was a fatal blow, ice fell all over the deck of the ship and burst into six of water-tight compartments. The ‘Titanic’ which enjoyed the reputation of being unsinkable was sinking now.
- What was Titanic? What reputation did it enjoy?
- What tragedy befell the Titanic?
इस प्रश्नपत्र को डाउनलोड करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें – डाउनलोड ( फाइल साइज- 91.3 KB )
इन्हें भी देखें :-
UP board model papers all subject
Thanks for visiting GKPAD by YadavG. Good luck!
Md firoz says
Very nice thanks
jyoti rana says
Isko yahan Prakashit karne ke liye dhanywad .
junaid Khan says
Bhai please Math ka model paper or show kardo please
हाई स्कूल गणित का मॉडल पेपर हमारे वेबसाइट पर पहले से ही उपलब्ध है डाउनलोड करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें – math paper