So, you are looking for CBSE Sample Papers 2020 for Class 10 for All Subject in pdf format. Here at this page, the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education brings model question papers for CBSE class 10th students for all subject like Mathematics, Science, Hindi, English, Social Science, Sanskrit, Urdu, etc. You are allowed to download these sample papers in pdf format for free.
CBSE Sample Paper 2020 For Class 10 – New Marking Scheme
Table of Contents
New (Latest Updated*) Marking Scheme for Class 10th Students.
|Subject||Annual Exam||Internal Assessment||Total Marks|
|English||80 Marks||20 Marks||100 Marks|
|Hindi||80 Marks||20 Marks||100 Marks|
|Mathematics||80 Marks||20 Marks||100 Marks|
|Science||80 Marks||20 Marks||100 Marks|
|Social Science||80 Marks||20 Marks||100 Marks|
|Sanskrit||80 Marks||20 Marks||100 Marks|
|Foundation of IT||40 Marks||60 Marks||100 Marks|
The model paper is a very good thing to understand the pattern of the board exam question papers while blueprint helps us to understand the exam paper’s marking scheme.
Some important links for you.
- CBSE 10th Sample Papers + Marking Scheme 2020
- Cbse 10th 3 Important Mathematics Papers
- CBSE New Syllabus + Blueprint
Check the links given above.
You can download these papers in pdf format. All download links are given below. Click on the links to download these papers.
CBSE 10th Sample Paper 2020 – Important MCQ
Top 5 most important Science Subject Mock Test Questions For Cbse 10th students which can be helpful for the session 2019-20 board examination.
1. Which of the following are physical changes?
- Melting of iron metal
- Rusting of iron
- Bending of an iron rod
- Drawing a wire of iron metal
2. Which one of the following has the maximum number of atoms?
- 18g of H2O
- 18g of O2
- 18g of CO2
- 18g of CH4
3. In a sample of ethyl ethanoate [CH3COOC2H5], the two oxygen atoms have the same number of electrons but a different number of neutrons. Which of the following is the correct reason for it?
- One of the oxygen atoms has gained electrons
- One of the oxygen atoms has gained two neutrons
- The two oxygen atoms are isotopes
- The two oxygen atoms are isobars.
4. Survival of plants in the terrestrial environment has been made possible by the presence of
- intercalary meristem
- conducting tissue
- apical meristem
- parenchymatous tissue
5. In which group of animals coelom is filled with blood?
CBSE 10th Model Question Paper 2020
Model Question Papers + Syllabus for Cbse class 10th students. Download Links are given below.
- CBSE 10th Sample Papers 2020 – Syllabus
- Sanskrit – Sample Paper – Syllabus
- Urdu – Sample Paper – Syllabus
- Tamil – Sample Paper – Syllabus
- Telugu – Sample Paper – Syllabus
- Marathi – Sample Paper – Syllabus
- Mathematics – Sample Paper – Syllabus
- English – Sample Paper – Syllabus
- Hindi – Sample Paper – Syllabus
- Social Science – Sample Paper – Syllabus
- Science – Sample Paper – Syllabus
Please leave a comment if any of the download links given above is not working.
CBSE Sample Papers 2020 for Class 10 All Subject
Here are the download links of CBSE Sample Papers 2020 for Class 10 All Subject. Click on the download links to get these papers in pdf format.
Let me know via comment section if you are having any trouble while downloading these papers. Some pages related to CBSE 2020 exam are given below. Check them also.
CBSE Class 10th Topper Interview: Must Watch
Leave a comment about the video using comment box.
CBSE Sample Papers 2020 for Class 10 – Related
thanks for visiting this website. Good luck for your board exam.
Cbse sample papers for class 10 2020 pdf sample paper of class 10 science 10th class model paper 2020 cbse sample papers for class 10 2019-20.
Disclaimer: The model question papers published here are the property of the official Central Board of Secondary Education website. We are only linking to the paper’s files. Please mail us at GKPAD.COM@gmail.com for any copyright related suggestion.